- Click here for School Committee Agendas & Approved MInutes
- FY'15 School Funding Needs - updated on 4/6/14 (pdf)
- FY'15 Needs by Account (pdf)
- School Facilities Assessment (pdf)
- Draft as of March 31st, 2014 - District Leadership (pdf)
- Curriculum Subcommittee Vision 2014-15 (pdf)
- Trends in Special Education (pdf)
- WCAC Curriculum Planning Program
Proposed FY 2015
Watertown Strong Flag Ceremony
Finalists Interview for the Special Education Director Position
Please join us to meet the three finalists for the Special Education Director position. The three finalist will interview with the staff and the public on Wednesday, April 16th in Hosmer School Library, 1 Concord Road at 7:30pm, 8:05pm & 8:40pm.
Please join us to provide input into selecting our next Special Education Director.
Due to equipment upgrades and renovations, WCATV is not able to post the budget meetings on their website at this time. These are being aired on the WCATV government channel throughout the day. If you would like a copy of one or all of the meetings, please contact the Watertown Public Schools central office at 617-926-7702.
South Asian Parents Meeting
When: Thursday April 17th, 6-7:30pm
Where: Watertown High School, Lecture Hall
[click here for more information - pdf]
Scholastic Art & Writing Awards 2014
Congratulations to this years' WHS Art & Writing Award recipients!
Gold Key winners will be exhibited at Boston City Hall, March 7-28
Open Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
Special Open Day: Saturday, March 8, 10:00am-5:00pm
Flu & TB Information
- Flu Awareness Cover Letter
- The Flu: A Guide for Parents
- Flu Document > Acts, 2012, Chapter 431
- TB Risk Assessment for Children
- Screening children for TB
- Mass School Health Record