- Click here for School Committee Agendas & Approved MInutes
- FY'15 Budget Recommendation - revised (pdf)
FY'15 School Funding Needs - updated on 4/28/14 (pdf)
- Grants NOT used to offset Town Appropriation
- FY'15 Needs by Account (pdf)
- School Facilities Assessment (pdf)
- Draft as of March 31st, 2014 - District Leadership (pdf)
- Curriculum Subcommittee Vision 2014-15 (pdf)
- Trends in Special Education (pdf)
- WCAC Curriculum Planning Program
Proposed FY 2015
Watertown Mural 2014
Photos created by Marvin Aramthip.
Additional photos were taken by Janet Jameson.
[Watertown Mural Blog by Emily Hart]
There will be a ceremony to celebrate the artists and the mural on Sunday, September 21 at 3pm, located at Bapist Walk in Watertown. All are invited!
September 4, 2014
Dear Parent or Guardian:
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Guy Koppe and I am the new Director of Food Services for Watertown Public Schools. I come to Watertown with a wealth of experience that will provide your child/children with healthy choices that are offered through the school food service program. As a healthy cooking chef, it is my goal to work with food service staff to promote healthy and tasty options that students will embrace.
2014 - 2015 Student Handbooks[Elementary Handbook] - [WMS Handbook] - [WHS Handbook]
FY15 Bus Schedule & Registration Information[ Registration Letter ] - [ Registration Form ] - [ Schedule ]
Flu & TB Information
- Flu Awareness Cover Letter
- The Flu: A Guide for Parents
- Flu Document > Acts, 2012, Chapter 431
- TB Risk Assessment for Children
- Screening children for TB
- Mass School Health Record